Direct charter flights to Italy. Hello, summer!

Enjoy the summer together with "Afy Travel". The brightest offers of this season!

ITALY - PRICE FROM 357 € 

Rimini; Sicily; Sardinia; Lido di Jesolo; Apulia, Bari; Ischia;

Period of rest from May 11 to October 24, direct flights. Duration of rest 7, 10, 11 or 14 nights

It is interesting!

  • There is such a joke: 25% of cultural values are concentrated in the capitals of the world, the remaining 75% are scattered throughout Italy.
  • In Italy, make 260-odd kinds of wine, but to pizza it is customary to order not wine, but beer. The main beer brands in the country are two: one is northern (Moretti), the other is southern (Peroni).
  • A bag on one shoulder is worn by tourists only. Locals are always worn over the head, because it can be ripped out by motorcyclists.
  • Italian cuisine is by no means exhausted by noble ingredients like truffles, buffalo mozzarella or balsamic vinegar: in Apulia, the main dish is the greens of the local variety of couture (cime di rapa), and braised chicory is served on the garnish generally throughout the south.
  • The best place for diving in Italy is traditionally Sardinia. Italians themselves say that it is here that the most beautiful sea is. There are many tourists in Sardinia, but even in the season you can find secluded corners, where no one is.
  • The fashion to drink vermouth before dinner was brought to Turin; Fashion to make from it cocktails launched in Florence, specifically - in the establishment of Casoni on Via Tornabuoni. And the fashion to arrange around it micropiles with snacks went from Milan. The genre is called an "aperitif" and is now distributed throughout Italy, except perhaps the very south.
  • Tens of thousands of people every year go to the island of Ischia with one sole purpose - to heal. The entertainment industry is second-rate, even the famous Neapolitan cuisine, abundant in marine products, cannot be compared with the magnetism of the mineral springs that dot the whole island. Ischia is the thermal capital of the world.
  • Exactly in Sardinia, you can find out where the expression "sardonic laughter" came from. In no case is it worth to break off or splinter parts of plants, because you can accidentally get on a ferul, or erbu sardony: its poisonous juice instantly will cause you a smile. You should not buy local cheese if you suspect that something is stirring in it: the Cassu Marzu cheese is teeming with live larvae, which are considered a delicacy. To try this can only the most desperate!
  • The Maddalena archipelago, located in the Bonifacio Channel between Corsica and Sardinia, consists of seven large and many small islands, only three of which are inhabited.

Top hotels

  • GRAND HOTEL RIMINI 5* Deluxe
  • GRAND HOTEL DES BAINS 5*
  • SAVOIA HOTEL RIMINI 4* Superior
  • MILTON 4* Superior
  • AQUA 4* Super
  • DE LONDRES 4*
  • MEDITERRANEO 4*
  • PALACE HOTEL MILANO MARITTIMA 5*
  • WALDORF MILANO MARITTIMA 5*
  • GRAND HOTEL GALLIA 4* Superior
  • GRAND HOTEL DA VINCI CESENATICO 5*
  • BELMOND GRAND HOTEL TIMEO 5*
  • GRAND HOTEL ATLANTIS BAY 5*
  • GRAND HOTEL MAZZARO SEA PALACE 5*
  • VERDURA RESORT 5*
  • VILLA SANT ANDREA BELMOND HOTEL 5*
  • HOTEL IMPERIALE TAORMINA 5*
  • HELLENIA YACHTING 4*
  • GRAND HOTEL MINARETO 5*
  • CAPOTAORMINA 4*
  • CAPARENA HOTEL & WELLNESS CLUB 4 *
  • FORTE VILLAGE RESORT - LE DUNE 5*
  • FORTE VILLAGE RESORT - IL CASTELLO 5*
  • FORTE VILLAGE RESORT - WATERFRONT SUITES 5*
  • FORTE VILLAGE - PINETA 5 *
  • HOTEL CALA DI VOLPE, A LUXURY COLLECTION HOTEL 5*
  • HOTEL PITRIZZA, A LUXURY COLLECTION HOTEL 5*
  • HOTEL ROMAZZINO, A LUXURY COLLECTION HOTEL 5*
  • CERVO HOTEL, COSTA SMERALDA RESORT 5*
  • CHIA LAGUNA RESORT - HOTEL LAGUNA 5*
  • VALLE DELL'ERICA RESORT THALASSO & SPA 5*
  • COLONNA PEVERO HOTEL 5*
  • FALKENSTEINER RESORT CAPO BOI 5*
  • HOTEL ABI D`ORU 5*
  • HOTEL CAPO D’ORSO THALASSO & SPA 5*
  • COLONNA PARK HOTEL 4*
  • PULLMAN TIMI AMA SARDEGNA 4*
  • IS MORUS RELAIS 4*
  • CORMORAN HOTEL & RESIDENCE 4*
  • TANKA VILLAGE 4*
  • ALMAR JESOLO RESORT & SPA 5*
  • FALKENSTEINER HOTEL & SPA 5*
  • ADRIATIC PALACE 4*Super
  • BORGO EGNAZIA 5*
  • DON FERRANTE DIMORE DI CHARME 5*
  • GRANDE ALBERGO DELLE NAZIONI 5*
  • MASSERIA SAN DOMENICO 5*
  • MASSERIA TRAPANA 5*
  • MASSERIA POTENTI 5*
  • MASSERIA TORRE COCCARO 5*
  • CANNE BIANCHE HOTEL & SPA 4*
  • MEZZATORRE RESORT & SPA 5*
  • IL MORESCO HOTEL & THERMAL SPA 5*
  • L`ALBERGO DELLA REGINA ISABELLA 5*
  • TERME MANZI HOTEL & SPA 5*
  • GRAND HOTEL EXCELSIOR TERME 5*
  • MIRAMARE E CASTELLO 5*
  • GRAND HOTEL PUNTA MOLINO TERME 5*
  • CONTINENTAL TERME 4*
  • MIRAMARE SEA RESORT & SPA 4* 
Read more

essential information

best time to visit

  • jan
  • feb
  • mar
  • apr
  • may
  • jun
  • jul
  • aug
  • sep
  • oct
  • nov
  • dec

good to know

currency

EUR
Euro

current time


electricity