Enjoy the summer together with "Afy Travel". The brightest offers of this season!
SPAIN - PRICE FROM 390 €
Barcelona, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada; Mallorca; Almeria
Period of rest from April 28 to October 22, direct charter flights. Duration of rest 7, 10, 11 or 14 nights
It is interesting!
- 7 Portes restaurant - the oldest restaurant in Barcelona, opened in 1836. The kitchen is traditional Catalan. At different times here were Maria Callas, Che Guevara, Ava Gardner, Joan Miró, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Pablo Picasso, Prince Philip, Marcello Mastroianni, Montserrat Caballe, Juan Carlos I, Pele, Placido Domingo, Salvador Dali, Katheryn Deneuve, Anthony Tapies , Pedro Almodovar, Michael Douglas, Alexander Fleming, Jose Carreras, Yoko Ono.
- In Spain, they invented candy Chupa-Chupc. The company Chupa Chups was founded in Barcelona in 1958 by Enrique Bernat. Today it belongs to the company Perfetti Van Melle. The logo was made by Salvador Dali.
- Every year in late May - early June in Girona there is a flower festival. He has been gathering guests since 1955. Flower compositions adorn the old town, castles and the Girona square. Florists spread paintings from flowers directly to the pavement of the ancient city.
- One of the streets of the town of Marbella - Avenida del Mar - is decorated with sculptures by Salvador Dali. These are scripts exposed right on the street.
- The La Paradeta restaurant in Barcelona is included in the guides, although it is an ordinary dining room. Public catering is known for its fresh catch. All marine creatures - crabs, squid, mussels - are brought literally from the nets.
- The Spanish village in Palma de Mallorca is an unusual open-air museum. Here are copies of all the most symbolic structures of Spain. Without going beyond the Spanish village, you can visit Madrid, and Barcelona, and Valencia, and Toledo and other cities of Spain. There is also an exhibition of folk crafts.
- The National Prado Museum in Madrid is considered the largest in the world on a par with the Louvre and the Hermitage. The museum collection contains one of the most complete collections of Bosch, Velasquez, Goya, Murillo, Zurbaran and El Greco. The Prado Museum is the "Golden Triangle of the Arts" together with the Thyssen Bornemisse and Queen Sofia Museum.
- The largest golf club in Europe is located on the Costa del Sol and is called Santa Clara. In general, the Costa del Sol is the undisputed leader in Europe by the number of golf courses: today there are more than 40. Therefore, Costa del Sol is often called the Costa del Golf.
- To sit behind the wheel of the most exclusive car in the world and feel the passion and adrenaline like a real Formula 1 pilot, today it became possible for the whole family thanks to Ferrari Land, the most significant project in the history of the PortAventura World park located in the center of the Costa Daurada resort area. Its beautiful beaches, just an hour's drive from Barcelona. The grand opening of Ferrari Land, the third park of PortAventura World, took place on April 7, 2017. In the new theme park will be installed 11 rides, including the Ferrari Experience and the fastest and fastest roller coaster in Europe - the Vertical Accelerator.
- BELMOND LA RESIDENCIA
- CASTILLO HOTEL SON VIDA, A LUXURY COLLECTION HOTEL
- JUMEIRAH PORT SOLLER HOTEL & SPA, MALLORCA
- BARCELO FORMENTOR
- GRAN MELIA DE MAR
- GRUPOTEL PARC NATURAL & SPA
- NIXE PALACE
- THE ST. REGIS MARDAVALL MALLORCA RESORT
- IBEROSTAR GRAND HOTEL PORTALS NOUS
- BE LIVE COLLECTION PALACE DE MURO 5 *
- HESPERIA VILLAMIL 5 *
- ME MALLORCA 4 *
- MELIA CALVIA BEACH 4 *
- LE MERIDIEN RA BEACH HOTEL & SPA
- GRAN PALAS HOTEL CONVENTIONS SPA & WELLNESS
- MANSION DE LUCY 5 *
- BLAUMAR COSTA DORADA 4 *
- GOLD RIVER 4 *
- MAGNOLIA 4 *
- PALAS PINEDA 4* Superior
- TERRAMARINA 4* Superior
- TRYP PORT CAMBRILS 4 *
- ALVA PARK RESORT & SPA
- HOSTAL DE LA GAVINA
- RIGAT PARK 5 *
- GRAN HOTEL REYMAR 4* Superior
- PROTUR ROQUETAS HOTEL & SPA 5*
- BARCELO CABO DE GATA 4*
- MEDITERRANEO PARK 4*