We invite you to spend your incredible weekend at The Ritz-Carlton Dubai - a 5-star luxury hotel! This is an amazing oasis of exotic nature. The hotel is one of the most luxurious hotels in the Jumeirah area.
The hotel has its own sandy beach that is only 2 minutes’ walk.
All that awaits you in this hotel are a large well-kept grounds territory, spacious rooms, high-class service, delicious cuisine, lots of entertainment, spa treatments, 6 outdoor pools, hammam, gym and an incredible view from the window.
The Ritz-Carlton Dubai was opened in 1998; the last restoration was made in 2014.
There are 294 rooms in the hotel. 253 rooms of the category Deluxe room, 13 - Junior suites, 23 - Executive suite, rooms of category Emirates suites, 2 - Royal suites, 2 - Presidential suites.
Each of the room at The Ritz-Carlton Dubai hotel is delicately decorated and beautifully furnished. The rooms have spacious balconies with views of the Arabian Gulf, the garden, and the swimming pool.
Those who are seeking the gastronomic side of the trip will enjoy the themed restaurants of Asian, Arab and Mediterranean cuisine.
The hotel is just 35-40 minutes drive from the Dubai International Airport. Nearby the hotel is the Dubai Marina and Walk Jumeirah Residence, there is a promenade with numerous boutiques, restaurants, cafes, and bars, and only 10-minutes walk to the large Golf Center "Emirates" with all conveniences.
The hotel is perfect for both individual trips, corporate events and conferences, and for families journeys.
The hotel has developed a special program that calls "The Ritz Kids", it provides daily activities for children, various handicraft, and origami lessons, reading books and even cooking classes, all of these are made under the intensive supervision of the staff. This makes the resting time for parents and children joyful.
The Ritz-Carlton Dubai is a place where beautiful views and nature meet with quality and professional service.
Description of the rooms:
• Deluxe Room (50 m2, one-bedroom, king-size / queen beds, view of garden and swimming pool, with balcony);
• Ocean Deluxe Room (50 m2, one-room, with sea view, with balcony, king-size bed/queen beds);
• Club room (Club deluxe room) (50 m2 are similar to Deluxe rooms, however, guests of these rooms have special privileges).
• Junior Suite (90 m2, living room and bedroom with a door, view of garden and pool, with balcony, king-size bed, max 3 or 2 + 2 people);
• Club Junior Suite (90 m2, living room and bedroom with door, sea view, with balcony, king-size bed, max 3 or 2 + 2 people);
• Executive Suite (108 m2, living room and bedroom with a door, view of garden, and pool, with balcony, king-size bed, max 3 or 2 + 2 people);
• Club Executive Suite (108 m2, living room and bedroom with door, sea view, with balcony, king-size bed, max 3 or 2 + 2 people);
• Family room (100 sq. M., Terrace or patio, 2 bedrooms with a living area (one with a king-size bed, the other with two separate beds), 2 dressing rooms, 2 bathrooms (each has a bath and a shower with function "tropical rain").
• Emirates suite (190-220 sq. M., Terrace 75 sq. M., Living room, bedroom with king-size bed, dressing room, bathroom with bathtub and rain shower, sea view, personal attendant service).
• Royal Suite (220 m2, living room, and 2 bedrooms, dining room, kitchenette, with sea view, with balcony, some rooms with Jacuzzi, some rooms with Turkish bath and steam room, king-size bed / 2 queen beds, 2 bathrooms rooms, max 4 + 2 people).
• Presidential suite (220 m2: living room, balcony, 2 bedrooms (one with king bed, second with two double beds), dressing area, 2 bathrooms), hammam, steam room, sea view).
United Arab Emirates Dirham