The modern day exposes the body and mind to a lot of stress and tension. The stress management programme combines Yoga, meditation and Ayurveda therapy in a 14 nights package to help attain a relaxed state of body and mind.
Panchakarma is a process that reaches the root cause of the problem and corrects the existing imbalance in the body. Ayurveda recommends the use of Panchakarma therapy in combination with herbal medicine in order to keep Tridoshas in balance, fully embracing our mind and body. Panchakarma treatment methods have been used by ancient Indian medicine throughout many centuries. The program ensures understanding of the key principles of body, mind and spiritual harmony.
The package is designed for 14 nights and includes:
- rejuvenation massage and therapy
- Dhara – a very ancient Ayurveda treatment system using warm medicated or herbal oil
- massage with special oils
- herbal pack
- Thalam – applying a special powder of healing herbs onto the body
- face and body pack
- Njavarakizhi – the whole body or a part of it sweat properly during the massage with the muslin nodules filled with a special healing paste; the massage is performed by two or four masseurs simultaneously
- steam bath or herbal bath (some healing plants leaves and herbs undergo boiling, steam is supplied to an individual steam room made of wooden decks)
- fresh fruit juices
- intake of herbal medicines
- ...and other procedures
Package also includes:
- accommodation as per the category of booking
- Ayurvedic vegetarian full board meal: breakfast, lunch and dinner (drinks included)
- daily Ayurvedic treatments according to the program (an individual program of treatments is developed and drawn up by a doctor on the first day
- initial, daily and final consultation by the doctor
- free medicines during the treatment period
- composition of an individual Ayurvedic diet menu
- one half-day backwater tour
- airport transfer to and from Thiruvananthapuram
- Russian-speaking interpreter
Package cost for 14 nights
(all rates are in EUR and per person):
SGL = single room
½ DBL = per person in double room (min 2 pax)
*** Sequence and selection of the procedures can be changed in accordance with the doctor’s recommendation depending on the condition of a patient’s health. The final decision on the selection of the procedures is made after the initial consultation with the doctor.
*** The duration of the treatment may vary in accordance with your desire. It is possible to choose any number of additional nights.