From 1160 €
If you like to travel and visit the most exotic places – Japan just has to be the #1 country to visit.
The land of the rising sun has the most extraordinary contrasts between ancient cultural and modern lifestyle. For example, for many people Tokyo is associated with the “city of the future” because of the skyscrapers and the largest financial and shopping centers, numerous entertainment and neon lights. However, all of this is only one side of Tokyo. You can also find here many narrow streets, houses with paper walls, numerous shops and places of sales with handicrafts.
Besides Japan, where else you can degustate the real Japanese sushi. You can experience the true delight of taste from Japanese cuisine while visiting the country.
The main thing to create a menu is the saying: “one soup and three rice dishes”, which means that one soup is required and three dishes, that are served with boiled rice. These should be dishes with raw, boiled and fried additions. Rice is the basis of all the dishes of local cuisine, and used in almost every one of them.
The Japanese do not hold back their sounds by the table: it is customary to slough, rush, smack and sip and it is not prohibit by the eating culture. That is exactly opposite – it is a compliment for the person who prepared the food, because clients or guests are in the big hurry to eat it. Moreover, the silent eating could be regard as an insult.
One of the most common beverages is green tea, less commonly – black tea. Among alcoholic beverages, traditional sake is in the lead – “rice vodka” with a strength of 19%. The number of variety of sake, despite the simplicity of the ingredients, can go up to a thousand.
Travel dates: October 7 – 13, November 5 - 11, November 19 – 25
Duration: 7 nights / 6 nights
Route: Tokyo – Kamakura – Enoshima
Tours cost: 1160 EUR
The price is for one person (in a double room with one bed).
Extra fee for accommodation in a room with two separate beds – 150 USD per person.
In October and November, the tour will be organized for groups starting with 4 people.
Included at the total price:
* Visa application
* Group transfer from Narita Airport (Tokyo) by minibus and back
* Comfortable hotels in Tokyo
* 6 breakfasts
* 2 excursions according to the program with the Russian-speaking
* Entrance tickets according to the program
NOT included at the total price:
* Flight tickets;
* Health insurance;
* Optional excursions;
* Meals not included in the program
* Early check-in or late check-out in hotels
* Personal expenses.
With love – yours AFY TRAVEL team.
Best time to visit
+25OC clear sky
DAY 1. ARRIVAL IN TOKYO
Meeting at the Narita airport. The Japanese driver will hold a sign with your name.
Group transfer by minibus to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel.
DAY 2. TOUR ON AUTUMN TOKYO
After breakfast, you will meet with Russian-speaking guide in the hotel lobby.
During a Japan capitals sightseeing tour you will find such interesting sights as:
- The square in front of the Imperial Palace - the heart of the Japanese capital.
- Walk on the most fashionable and expensive street of Japan - Ginza. Ginza consider the most popular shopping district in Tokyo. Here are the most luxurious and exclusive shops. There you can buy precisely everything that founds on Earth. In addition, there are many cafeterias, teahouses, cafes, restaurants.
- Tsukiji Fish Market - the largest fish market in the world.
- Lunch at the fish restaurant (paid separately).
- Hachiko Memorial Statue – one of the attractions of Shibuya. This monument is very popular among the Tokyo citizens; it is used as a meeting place. Moreover, thanks to the film based on a true story, statue known all over the world.
- Shibuya crossroad. The urban legend says that at the same time at rush hour about 3,000 people can cross the road near the Shibuya station. This place you could have seen in the movies. That is the place where are organized mass celebrations, especially on New Year's Eve or Halloween.
- The Harajuku Youth District is bright and eccentric; it is the meeting place for all Tokyo fashionistas. Not only Japanese, but also Western designers get some new ideas for their collections.
- The Meiji Emperor Temple is the largest Shinto shrine in Tokyo.
- Shinjuku skyscrapers area. This is a commercial area where are located the building of Ministry of Defense and the best universities campuses.
- Meeting Godzilla J
- The observation deck of the Tokyo City Hall. From the height of the 45th floor, you can oversee a beautiful view of Tokyo.
DAY 3. EXCURSION ON KAMAKURA AND ENOSHIMA
Breakfast at the hotel. Meeting with Russian-speaking guide.
A tour of the ancient capital of Kamakura and a visit to Enoshima Island. Kamakura is located on the Pacific oceans coast (only an hour-long way to the south from Tokyo). Kamakura was the site of the medieval feudal government of Japan, and it is full of historical sights. The main attractions of the city include the giant bronze Great Buddha, the colorful shrine of Tsurugaoka Hachimangu and ancient monasteries.
The program also includes visit of Hasedera Temple, where the wooden gilded statue of the goddess Kannon is located. Here you can also admire the beautiful Japanese-style garden. Tsurugaoka Hatimangu Temple is located on a hill with the sight to the ocean; it is one of Japan’s most popular Shinto shrines.
Lunch – local cuisine (paid separately).
Walk around Enoshima Island with a visit to the caves leading to Mount Fuji and admiring the ocean. At the end of the tour return to the hotel.`
DAY 4. SPARE DAY AT TOKYO
Breakfast at the hotel. Spare time.
For additional fee (by booking services timely) after lunch, you can:
- Walk in Koishikawa Korakuen Park and admiring the maples
- Shopping in Akihabara – a town with souvenir and electronics stores
- Visit the entertainment district of Kabukicho, where you will see numerous entertainment venues, pubs with restaurants and countless original cafes
- You can also attend a sushi master-class – 13,000 yen per person.
Group excursion in English (you have to order at least 3 days before excursion) to the Nikko and the world heritage objects – 22,000 yen per person.
DAY 5. SPARE DAY AT TOKYO
Spend the day on your own: walk around the city with a camera, go shopping or order additional excursions.
Additional excursions at extra charge:
- A trip to Nikko - UNESCO treasure
- Yokohama city tour with marine romance
- An excursion to Hakone (a national park and resort area to the southeast of Fuji, is very popular among Tokyo citizens as a weekend getaway. There are lots of lakes and hot springs, shrines and art museums, and location near to Tokyo makes the park wonderful place for a short visit, if you want to take a break from the noisy city life)
- A trip to the colorful and modern Odaiba isle
- A trip to Mount Fuji with lunch
- Excursion with a Russian-speaking guide to Yokohama
- A cruise on the Tokyo Bay with a colorful performance in the traditional style.
DAY 6. SPARE DAY AT TOKYO
Breakfast at the hotel. Spare time.
DAY 7: FLIGHT (GROUP TRANSFER)
Check-out from the hotel after breakfast.
The Japanese driver will be waiting for you in the hall with a sign with your name.
Transfer by minibus: hotel – Narita Airport.
Flight from Tokyo.