Ski resorts in France are considered to be one of the most famous in the whole world. We all have heard many times about outstanding French Alps.
Winter fairy tale in the French Alps.
We all have heard many times about outstanding French Alps. Here, the winter fairy tale is illustrated with incredible picturesque beauties with more than 4000 different tracks for mountain skis, bobsleighs, snowboards and the other types of active winter recreation. Often, the slopes of the Alps become a location for competitions, championships, and Olympic Games. Tracks vary in complexity that makes the winter leisure accessible, both for experienced skiers, snowboarders and for beginners. Interesting fact - the first ever winter Olympic Games took place in 1924 in the French Alps, in Chamonix, then another one was held in 1968 in Grenoble and the last one was in 1992, in Oberwyl. Unique alpine landscapes, mountain serpentines of well-equipped tracks and large-scale skiing areas - all this and even more awaits you in France! More than 200 ski resorts have been created in the French Alps, many of them are interconnected. These resorts even have professional ski schools, where you can hone your skills or learn and experience new types of winter sports. Here come those people for whom skiing and snowboarding is not just an extreme holiday or a short rest, but it is their way of life.
Chamonix is one of the oldest ski resorts in Europe, it is the heart of the largest ski area of the French Alps that is located at the top of the famous Mont Blanc, in eastern France. Back in 1924, the first Winter Olympic Games took place here, in Chamonix. This place can be called as the pioneer of winter games. The valley of Chamonix is a unique natural area near the borders of Italy and Switzerland. It is included in the list of landscapes that make up the world heritage. Every year, the resort welcomes all lovers of winter recreation and alpine sports. The length of the well-equipped tracks is 150 km. Moreover, the highest point of the resort is the legendary "White Valley" that is 20 km outside of track skiing at an altitude of 3842 m. It is not only developed a ski resort, but it is a favorite place for alpinists, mountaineers, and also those who are crazy about winter rafting and paragliding. Chamonix has a developed tourist infrastructure - hotels, restaurants, shops, bars, and nightclubs. Allow yourself to plunge into one of the incredible ski resorts in the world.
Three Valleys (Les Trois Vallees).
Three Valleys in France are the largest region of skiing in the world. The region allocated to its territory so contrast types of resorts such as relaxed Brides-les-Bains, fashionable Courchevel, sported Val Thorens, sunny Meribel, quiet Les Menuires and modest La Tania. However, they are all united by a location, at an altitude of 1300-3230 m these three valleys were located 600 km of first-class tracks and a common system of lifts connecting each of these resorts. This is a paradise for skiers. The history of the resort counts semicentenary. The main part of the Three Valleys includes the highland Val Thorens - "The Roof of Three Valleys" at an altitude of 2300 m, Meribel - "The Heart of Three Valleys", is at an altitude of 1400 m and the chic Courchevel - one of the the most prestigious resorts of the French Alps.
The ski resort of Courchevel provides visitors the largest ski area in the world with a system of ultramodern lifts and groomed tracks, furthermore, the circus structure of the resort allows you to descend infinitely every time on new slopes. Here, driving on the ski tracks, you pass through the picturesque woodlands that certainly leaves a lot of unforgettable emotions and pleasant impressions. The resort has the main 4 territories: Courchevel 1550, Courchevel 1650, village traditional La Praz / La Praz (1300 m) and Courchevel 1850. Each of them provides tracks for people with different levels of training. In Courchevel, there are a lot of different restaurants, bars, concert halls, cinemas, art galleries and exhibitions, libraries and so on. The resort is truly considered as one of the chicest in the world. Justly that this is a favorite place for millionaires and billionaires, who gladly come here year after year to rest and gain strength. A distinctive feature of the valley Courchevel is smooth and wide, like a billiard table, green and blue tracks. The season lasts from mid-December to the end of April. During the rest in Courchevel, you can visit various concerts and festivals. Recreation here is like a wine with a bottle age, which over the years becomes only tastier.
Aman Le Melezin (Courchevel, France).
The hotel AMAN LE MELEZIN is located at the foot of the famous Bellecote resort route. The hotel resembles a refined and elegant manor house made in a classical style. The interior uses wood, there are also many sculptures, woolen carpets, bathrooms decorated with pink granite. A view from the window opens onto pine forests and ski slopes. The restaurant at the hotel will offer you dishes from sophisticated French cuisine, and the interior is decorated with engravings with mountain scenery and murals. Collections of delicious wines of great aging, as well as spa centers, will help to relax after a busy day spent in the mountains. The hotel has 31 rooms.
- Chambre Nord (35 sq. M.): Bedroom with king-size bed or two separate beds, dressing area, bathroom with bath and shower.
- Chambre Montagne (45 sq. M.): A bedroom with a king-size bed or two separate beds, a bathroom with a bath and a shower. Mountain View.
- Chambre ski piste (42-44 sq. M.): Balcony, bedroom with king-size bed or two separate beds, dressing room, bathroom with bath and shower. Located in the southern part of the building. View of the ski slopes.
- Chambre Melezin (46 sq. M.): Balcony, bedroom with king-size bed, dressing room, bathroom with bath and shower. Located in the southern and western parts of the building. View of the ski trail and the resort.
- Chambre junior (25 sq. M.): Bedroom with two separate beds, dressing room, bathroom with shower.
- Suite village (50 sq. m.): Living room, bedroom with king-size bed or two separate beds, dressing room, bathroom with bath and shower. View of the ski trail and the resort.
- Suite La Vanoise (80 sq. M.): Balcony, living room with fireplace, bedroom with king-size bed, dressing room, 2 bathrooms (one with bath and shower, second with shower). Located in the southern part of the building. View of the ski trails and Mount Vanoise.
- Suite Le Melezin (90 sq. M.): Balcony, living room with fireplace, bedroom with king-size bed, dressing room, 2 bathrooms (one with bath and shower, second with shower). Located in the southern part of the building. View of the ski trails and the resort.
Le Hameau Albert 1er 5*
The magnificent hotel Le Hameau Albert 1er is five stars class hotel that is located in the city of Chamonix-Mont-Blanc. Albert 1 is one of the most fashionable hotels, built in 1903 by Joseph and Lydie Carrier. The hotel provides a high level of service, which certainly will make happy even the most demanding client. The hotel is located in 5 minutes walk from the center of the ski resort of Chamonix, at an altitude of 1010-1200 m at the foot of a huge massif of Mont Blanc, the highest peak of Western Europe (4807 m), in Savoy 100 km from Anessi. The hotel is just a 10-minute walk from SNCF Chamonix train station, 30 minutes from Saint Gervais train station, 220 km from Lyon airport, 90 km from Geneva airport and 170 km from Turin airport. For hotel's customer free private parking is provided. Reconstruction of the hotel was held in 2004 under auspices of the famous architect Bernan Ferrari. Under his beginnings, the hotel's rooms became more spacious and refined. In the territory of the hotel is a gastronomic restaurant serving French cuisine "La Maison Carrier" that has been awarded 2 Michelin stars and the QuartBar wine bar with live music. There is also a wine vault with a large selection of wines. In the hotel's wellness center, guests can visit the hammam, sauna or hot tub. Here you can go through the sessions of various types of massage and other body care procedures. The hotel is built in such a way that it is divided into 2 buildings, one is the Albert 1er hotel - accommodation in standard rooms, and apartments Les Fermes du Hameau - accommodation in comfortable apartments and suites for families and close companies with a fireplace and balconies. The interior is decorated with dark wood that creates an atmosphere of comfort and coziness. The hotel has 36 rooms.
- Small room (20 sqm.): Bedroom, bathroom with a view of the park.
- Classic room (23 sq. m.): Bedroom, bathroom. View of the village of Aiguilles
- Luxury room without fireplace (40 sq. m.): Balcony, bedroom, bathroom with hydromassage bath and shower, air conditioning and mountain views.
- Luxury room with fireplace (40 sq. m.): Balcony, bedroom, bathroom with hydromassage bath and shower, air conditioning, fireplace and views of Mont Blanc.
- Luxury room without fireplace (La Ferme) (40 sq. m.): Balcony or terrace, bedroom, bathroom with hydromassage bath and shower. View of Mont Blanc.
- Prestige room (La Ferme) (47 sq. m.): Balcony or terrace, bedroom, bathroom with hydromassage bath and shower. View of Mont Blanc.
- Apartment (La Ferme) (70 sq. m.): A balcony, 2 bedrooms (one with a double bed, the second with two separate beds), 2 bathrooms (one with a whirlpool bath and a shower, a second with a shower), a fireplace and a view of Mont Blanc.
- Chalet Grepon (48 sq. M.): Detached chalet. Terrace, 2 bedrooms (one with a double bed and a stove, the second with a bunk bed for children), bathroom with hydromassage bath and shower. Panoramic view of the mountains.
- Chalet Soli (80 sq. m.): Two-level detached chalet. Terrace, living room with dining area and fireplace, 2 bedrooms (one with a double bed, the second with a double or two separate beds), 2 bathrooms with hydromassage baths, sauna. Direct access to the garden. View of Mont Blanc.
- Apartment Chez Martine (La Ferme) (150 sq. m.): Two-level room. 2 balconies, a living room, 3 bedrooms (one with a fireplace), bathrooms (one with a bath). The room has an open plan: the bedroom and bathroom areas in the master bedroom are not separated. Located on the second floor above the restaurant La Maison Carrier. View of Mont Blanc.